The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Early Access Evolution 13 released - The Santa's Little Helper Update!
18-12-2014, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 05:05 PM by NdemicTea7.)
Plague Inc Early Access Evolution 13 released - The Santa's Little Helper Update!
It’s the holiday season – time to infect the world with happiness! Boring governments have banned holidays, laughter and celebrations. Luckily, the Neurax Worm has teamed up with Santa and is determined to infect the whole world with joy and happiness.

On top of this, we have added a Teleportation scenario - Highly advanced technology has created the opportunity to travel through a portal and teleport to other countries. Where will they go?

We've also added loads of new achievements for Simian Flu and a few others. Still waiting for someone to work out how to do "Film Fanatic" though Tongue

There are of course a range of other fixes/tweaks/improvements, including the ability to download scenario files from the Steam Cloud so that you can easily work on a custom scenario from a different machine.

Hope you enjoy spreading the Christmas Spirit Tongue

Development Update

With the Scenario Creator fully functional (and people making awesome stuff)- we are now focusing on the multiplayer mode. We have some very buggy versions being played between the team, and we are very excited about it. More news in January

[Image: 401-2014-04-46-35-christmas-steam-promo2.jpg]

Plague Inc: Evolved - Update 0.8.6.1 full change log

Main Game
New Additions
  • Santa's Little Helper Scenario
  • Teleportation Scenario
  • 25 New achievements
Tweaks
  • Added thumbnails for custom scenarios & general improvements in look/function.
  • Clear search on Custom Scenarios now refreshes the screen too.
  • Added 'more scenarios by this creator' search option.
  • Memory optimization on load/saving added.
  • Searches in Custom Scenarios now show only scenarios that satisfy ALL tag searches, rather than either/or
Fixes
  • Fixed endless refresh loop that could sometimes result from query.
Scenario Creator 0.6.5.1:
New Additions
  • Added ability for creators to download scenarios from cloud for backup
Tweaks
  • Right click on outcome/condition gives options to delete/copy/move.
  • Improved visuals on select variable box.
  • Language tags are now ticked by default when enabled
  • Variables list updated & updated text (including adding possibility of changing populations - beware, is likely to behave unexpectedly!)
  • Changed scenario tags (Parody has gone, please use Comedy instead)
Fixes
  • Fixed air routes bug (where adding lots of routes in set path created problem adding new ones)
  • Fixed bug where news pop-up icons might not display.

Change log for previous evolution can be found here: Evolution 12
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 07:47 PM by Diaceli372.)
RE: Early Access Evolution 13 released - The Santa's Little Helper Update!
I think this Santa's scenario is great ! I played it, and it was fun !
But the Santa's Neurax maked people happy to prepare the coming of the Neurax god infection...
18-12-2014, 07:56 PM
so the update is out also for android?
22-12-2014, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 09:51 AM by Biohazar66e.)
Wait a minute, wad do u mean u r waiting for smone to do the film fantic thing???
Cos I kinda got that achievement alr
13-01-2015, 12:02 AM
There seems to be a glitch that lets players to play the scenarios for free too.
First u have to select a scenario and make sure that it is selected by the black arrow. Then go to the progress page without any backtracks and select an achievement that does not involve speed runs of a different disease type. IE if H1N1 is chosen neural worm cannot be used. Then start the game normally and the popup that welcomes u to the game should show the scenarios icon.
I found this out by accident btw
14-01-2015, 04:51 PM
(13-01-2015 12:02 AM)Biohazard Wrote:  There seems to be a glitch that lets players to play the scenarios for free too.
First u have to select a scenario and make sure that it is selected by the black arrow. Then go to the progress page without any backtracks and select an achievement that does not involve speed runs of a different disease type. IE if H1N1 is chosen neural worm cannot be used. Then start the game normally and the popup that welcomes u to the game should show the scenarios icon.

Hmmm, very interesting. We'll look into it, thanks very much!
15-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Well,there is a Christmas scenario...So,I hope,that on Haloween there will be a Haloween scenario
05-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I hope i can get the update
06-03-2015, 12:53 PM
(05-03-2015 01:14 PM)danny2 Wrote:  I hope i can get the update

Are you unable to update currently? This update has been out for almost 3 months now
06-05-2015, 09:47 AM
(14-01-2015 04:51 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 12:02 AM)Biohazard Wrote:  There seems to be a glitch that lets players to play the scenarios for free too.

Hmmm, very interesting. We'll look into it, thanks very much!

Lol no problem!