Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: NDEMIC HELP PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Ndemic I had this game and loved it but it was on my android I have an iPhone now and would love to have this game back but I can't get I iTunes card because I can only get 20$ iTunes cards in the area I live in and don't want to spend 20$ to buy the game for 1.99$ and have the rest of my money just sit in my account cause I won't use it I would only use it for this game then I wouldn't need the money anymore is there anyway you can help me out and btw the game is amazing and I love the way the game works and can't help but smile everyone I play it because it's always a thinking game it makes me wonder what if this started to happen in my life time thank you for creating such a great game
Hi Gabe, great to hear you are a fan of the game!

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do here. As Android is a completely different operating system to iOS it is not possible to but on one and play on the other, and we have no power to create smaller iTunes cards! Hope you find a way to play
Reference URL's