Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: New scenario suggestion: Malaria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was looking through the new scenarios of Plague Inc., and I was thinking "Why not doing one of malaria? It's very common". The following scenario is based on Black Death:

*Starting locations: Can only start in poor Asian and African countries with a hot and humid climate. (if Ndemic has any idea of where to start, well... it's their choice)

Transmissions:
- Mosquito 1 (start with), 2, 3 & 4 (effect similar to the Flea)
- Blood 1 & 2
- Extreme Hematophagy
- Bird 1 & 2
- Livestock 1 & 2
- Extreme Zoonosis

Abilities:
- Cold Resistance 1 & 2
- Heat Resistance 1 & 2
- Environmental Hardening
- Drug Resistance 1, 2 & 3
- Genetic Hardening 1 & 2
- Genetic Reshuffle 1, 2 & 3
- Ability that induce transition to cerebral malaria, which unlocks additional symptoms.

Symptoms:
- Headache (start with)
- Fever (start with)
- Sweating (start with)
- Coughing (start with)
- Nausea (start with)
- Vomiting (start with)
- Anaemia (start with)
- Jaundice
- Respiratory distress
*Cerebral malaria unlocked symptoms:
- Encephalopathy (negatively impacts cure progress)
- Seizures
- Coma
- Pulmonary oedema
- Pneumonia
- Systemic infection
- Total organ failure

Any criticism is welcome!
Interesting idea! Definitely something you will be able to make on the upcoming Scenario Creator on Plague Inc: Evolved Wink
(07-08-2014 12:17 PM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]Scenario Creator on Plague Inc: Evolved

New scenario!?
I missed something?!
Added:
That's not fair! This is for the PC version...! You add mobile version?
I play both on PC and iOS, so whichever platform is fine for me.
But it would be interesting to add the Scenario Creator for iOS and Android too?
(08-08-2014 05:26 AM)Alexstras Wrote: [ -> ]I play both on PC and iOS, so whichever platform is fine for me.
But it would be interesting to add the Scenario Creator for iOS and Android too?

This is much more difficult technically on mobile, however it is something we will look into.
Reference URL's