Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: The Last Man on Earth (1964 film)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starred Vincent Price. Bacteria based Vampiric plague wiped out humanity, mostly. (see the movie). Other movies based on the 1954 novel by Richard Matheson "I Am Legend" are: The Omega Man, starring Charleton Heston (1971). Biological weapon wiped out humanity. Latest one was I Am Legend, starring Will Smith (2007). Virus wiped out humanity.

I just thought the vampiric plague, as was in the novel, would be a good idea for Plague Inc.

Sorry if this was posted earlier.......thoughts?

Von.............
(07-08-2014 07:33 PM)VonHohenst Wrote: [ -> ]Starred Vincent Price. Bacteria based Vampiric plague wiped out humanity, mostly. (see the movie). Other movies based on the 1954 novel by Richard Matheson "I Am Legend" are: The Omega Man, starring Charleton Heston (1971). Biological weapon wiped out humanity. Latest one was I Am Legend, starring Will Smith (2007). Virus wiped out humanity.

I just thought the vampiric plague, as was in the novel, would be a good idea for Plague Inc.

Sorry if this was posted earlier.......thoughts?

Von.............
Welcome to the Sanguine Plague thread)
Reference URL's