Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: half life : Head Crabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bombs earth with head crabs. Keep crabs alive. Upgrade their features. Upgrade your zombie feature. Prepare the world for a combine invasion or infect the world. Either way. Every one dies
From what i know about HL HeadCrabs is that they "manipulate" you by latching onto your head. From there id assume they infect you with a zombie virus. But unlike the Necroa Virus, you become a zombie while you are still alive thus, you don't have to die to become the zombie. I would assume that the head crab would be acting as a parasite and killing the host would kill the parasite too.
Parasite it is. Would be quite interesting. They are weaponised aswell so country targetting abilities could work well.

Transmission I guess would upgrade the crab itself and its combat abilities/sucsess rate. Symptoms would be the zombie traits and behaviour. Shld be a game where antibiotics are quite non effective too
Reference URL's