Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Scenario Creator Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Um, so whatever about cure says [0 - 0.25] (which Coma adds 0.21 i believe) but the nano virus thing is 0.95, and it doesn't cause any weird effects
(21-01-2015 04:06 PM)Ghost Diam Wrote: [ -> ]Um, so whatever about cure says [0 - 0.25] (which Coma adds 0.21 i believe) but the nano virus thing is 0.95, and it doesn't cause any weird effects

Correct, but the Nano-Virus is a fairly unique case as the cure starts from the beginning of the game!
You know when you create added infectivity to an Sympton with the 0-10, we need like the in game bar that actually shows you how much is added.
I keep having the problem of when I'm trying to connect a transmission, symptom, ability (and they are all present) they don't show up! So I have to start from square 1 again (luckily it didn't happen with my Modified Chickenpox scenario (you should check it out, it's fun). Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
Greetings fellow pathologists! Today I just began to create my first custom scenario. I was wanting to give my disease the symptoms Jaundice from the Frozen Virus scenario and Fatigue from the Swine Flu scenario. But I just could not find them on the traits list. Why is that? Are they simply not available? If so, why not make them available for use? It would only make sense in my mind, since those symptoms already exist and are used in-game. It would save the trouble of making new custom symptoms. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

P.S.
I might have posted this in Suggestions, except that I thought it seemed too minor to warrant making an entirely new thread. So I figured I would just post in an existing thread here, rather than creating a new one.
Hello. I have some questions and may be some suggestions.
Just in case: my English is not native and not perfect, So, sorry for possible misunderstandings Smile

Suggestions:

1. Event editor needs the grop creating options, becouse they could be too many and causing discomfort while searching.
2. Desease abilities list in context menu needs alphabetical order with fast searching and jumping by first letter.

Questions:

1. How I can open oficial scenarions? I need some examples in order to prevent the odds with balance and others (news, triggered news (especially triggered news set by zombies reanimation)).

2. Are there the options, which I can use for creating natural demographic changes (birth\death, migration, escaping refugees)? If yes, than what exactly I can use?

3. Are there the opions for complete decaying the corpses? Currently, zombies reanimation causing corpses awakening in countries which have disaster victims before, even if they not infected (what's really strage). Also it needs for realistic changes by corpses cremations (and unability to reanimate again).

4. In the future, I would like to create the scenario based on the plot of "Homeworld: Cataclysm" where space bio-mechanical virus infecting everything livig as well as their technologies, subsequently using the bio-technological mass for mutating into the kind of hive mind.
But it need at least the counter of infected\non infected and destroyed "machinery", just like apes on "simian flu" scenario. Is the way to use it (and rename)?

5. How I can add some numerical deaths via non-infection events (can't find anything exept local lethality changing, but afaik, it's only for infected)?

6. What are the limits to the chances of events it is better to be set: for daily events, random bonuses\penalties, infection responce and for easter eggs?

Thanks for attension Smile
i cant publish one i made in scenario creator Huh is there anyway you plague inc to fix it then i would be really Big Grin happy
Hello, I have a problem. When I was making my scenario, I keep getting a problem. I have some trait that never wanna show up and I tried everything. EX: change the required trait, change the icon and ect...

Some assistance please...
Is there any way to have half the population start off infected?
@Neurax, are you verifiying the trait dependencies? Be careful to not duplicate ability and trait names. I made that mistake recently and took me a couple hours and a clean restart of the creator before I realized that I had named an ability and a symptom the same name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's