Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Enemy Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you make a plague you should have an enemy,maybe the coming soon thing could be this idea.

I hope you like it. Big GrinBig Grin

NdemicMarc

Cool idea! This may be a way off yet - this would require a huge new chunk of functionality - but definitely something for us to consider Smile By enemy - do you mean the Cure, Z-Com, or something completely different?
It's close to that but not exactly Big GrinBig Grin Hope the update with new disease comes out this week!
(03-10-2014 12:27 AM)Pelayox Wrote: [ -> ]It's close to that but not exactly Big GrinBig Grin Hope the update with new disease comes out this week!

You can play the beta now! Check out the beta forum in Steam.
Thanks! i'm really enjoing this game so far i hope you keep updating it,making it better and all of that.Hope it becomes a game played by the hall world,because i allready see it has a good future.It makes us learn about infections,what could happen to make us prepared.PeaceSmileSmileSmileSmileBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Ndemic!!!!!! Your custom ScEnArIoS are AWE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Big Grin

NdemicMarc

(04-10-2014 09:43 AM)camper2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ndemic!!!!!! Your custom ScEnArIoS are AWE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Big Grin

Thanks a lot - really glad you're enjoying it Smile
I would have made an enemy No. 1 WHO, which would restrict the country's quarantine and would have sent doctors in infected countries. xD
Reference URL's