Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Custom icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys i have a question about the scenario creator, I know I can add custom icons at my traits but how can I create the icons?
Paint.net is a good advanced free tool.

I get images from google and desaturate them to a black and white effect and translucent or invert if required.
(23-09-2014 10:43 PM)AnimalM Wrote: [ -> ]Paint.net is a good advanced free tool.

I get images from google and desaturate them to a black and white effect and translucent or invert if required.

Thanks Smile , I have just one more question, must the image have a particular extension or be in a particular folder?
(23-09-2014 11:05 PM)markshadow4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-09-2014 10:43 PM)AnimalM Wrote: [ -> ]Paint.net is a good advanced free tool.

Thanks Smile , I have just one more question, must the image have a particular extension or be in a particular folder?

All the requirements regarding file type/size etc are shown in the tooltip next to where you upload an image. It doesn't really matter where you save the image as you should be able to search you hard drive from the Scenario Creator.

Good luck!
(29-09-2014 09:50 AM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-09-2014 11:05 PM)markshadow4 Wrote: [ -> ]

All the requirements regarding file type/size etc are shown in the tooltip next to where you upload an image. It doesn't really matter where you save the image as you should be able to search you hard drive from the Scenario Creator.

Good luck!

Thanks dude Smile but I already solved the problem now I'm creating the last particulars
Reference URL's