Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Plague inc "Evil Genious Pack "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"You are tired of winning on Mega-brutal,while playing chess with your class-mates?Your record is 100 thousand points,or higher?You think,that you are a Plague inc PRO?Than you should join the EVIL GENIOUS club!"
The pack includes
1)Evil Genious difficulty(Mega Brutal is easy,compared to this).
2)Evil Genious main menu theme(maybe,something high-tech and evil looking).
3)Evil Genious achievement-complete one normal plague on Evil Genious difficulty.
4)Neurax Master/Zombie God/Ape King-complete one of the special plagues on Evil Genious difficulty.
5)Evil Genious genes-choose the colour of your plague(the colour of the infected countries).
6)"Evil Genious only" Evil Leader Board.
The price should be evil too...Maybe,6 dollars,66 cents(6,66).
I found a good proposal add more difficulties.
The virus and the neurax are the easiest in my opinion even in Mega Brutal mode.
I like everything to the extreme.
I do not know speak English I'm using google translator excuse me for any misspelling.
(07-10-2014 05:37 PM)ShadowSi Wrote: [ -> ]I found a good proposal add more difficulties.
The virus and the neurax are the easiest in my opinion even in Mega Brutal mode.
I like everything to the extreme.
I do not know speak English I'm using google translator excuse me for any misspelling.

actually,I was proposing ''more difficulties''.Just read the thread.
Reference URL's