Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Scenario Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are several scenarios I have seen do this glitch, but this 1 is pissing me :/.

So here's the problem. It won't load, ever. All it says is "retrieving scenario information" that is literally all I see. I can't stand this. I am partly owner of a new group, for making plagues with the ideas people give, testing plagues people ask us to test, if there good enough there accepted into the accepted plagues board. So we have this hole system for when people start coming in and give us plague/plague ideas, and the first person's doesn't even work. Any reason why it won't work?
Bump.
Bump.
I've the same problem. At first it works after playing a normal scenario, but now I can't play custom scenarios for some days. The "retrieving scenario information" doesn't stop. I can't even load and play my own published scenarios. It's strange.
Lets hope this problem gets noticed or gets fixed soon :/

NdemicMarc

Hey spikeman168 and sfbsemmel jr. - we've just released a new update which should fix this issue. Can you try the latest update via Steam and let me know if this hasn't improved it? Smile

Thanks!
Thanks, now I can load and play the custom stories extremly fast without problems. Great work! Smile
Reference URL's