Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Cursor problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the cursor is on the left side of the screen, it's the normal Plague Inc cursor, but when I move it to the right, it changes into the standard Windows cursor, in the rightmost quarter of the screen. If I move it back to the left, it changes back to the Plague Inc cursor.
Does anybody know what causes this and how I can fix it?
(13-10-2014 07:31 AM)SekelHollowaut Wrote: [ -> ]When the cursor is on the left side of the screen, it's the normal Plague Inc cursor, but when I move it to the right, it changes into the standard Windows cursor, in the rightmost quarter of the screen. If I move it back to the left, it changes back to the Plague Inc cursor.

Not something we've seen? What windows OS are you running? Thanks.
(15-10-2014 10:32 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-10-2014 07:31 AM)SekelHollowaut Wrote: [ -> ]When the cursor is on the left side of the screen, it's the normal Plague Inc cursor, but when I move it to the right, it changes into the standard Windows cursor, in the rightmost quarter of the screen. If I move it back to the left, it changes back to the Plague Inc cursor.

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Windows 7.
(15-10-2014 10:35 AM)SekelHollowaut Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-10-2014 10:32 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Windows 7.

OK, thanks we'll take a look...
Reference URL's