Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Scenario Creator Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone! I was browsing this forum and noticed that (for the most part) it lacked a thread for Scenario Creator suggestions. That's why I made this thread. Of course, you knew that already. Smile

Here's a few of my ideas on how to make the Scenario Creator even better.

Idea 1: Plague Color Change
You know how the various plagues in Plague Inc. Evolved usually spread red, orange, black or yellow dots? Well, this one was thought up to help that further along. What about the possibility of being able to fully customize your plague's spread (and possibly hex) color? I think it'd add a sense of uniqueness to custom plagues.

Idea 2: Custom Plague Theme
I've seen some good custom plagues in the time I've played this game, and a couple featured custom music to accompany the plague itself (specifically, A Demon Awakens). My thought was this: why not enable the creator to upload their own custom theme for their plague, so YouTube links and the like are not necessary? Like I said before, it'd help make custom plagues unique.

Idea 3: 3D Model/Info Screen Alteration
Sometimes, looking at those same Parasite or Bacteria models can get a little repetitive. Why not allow the creator to design their own 3D model to implement into their plague? The way this is done could be a simple upload system, or it could even have a built-in "Plague Visual Modifier".

Well, those are my current ideas. Please let me know what you think of them, and while you're at it, you could drop your own ideas down below! Big Grin
Another possible option is the ability to alter the species the player controls while using the Necroa Virus or Simian Flu templates, such as renaming species, changing icons, etc.
Thanks for the suggestions! In response:

1. We are hoping to do this
2. This isn't on the plan, but we will look into it
3. Creating 3D disease models is very difficult, and we won't be able to do an in-game modifier. We have talked about allowing people to upload their own, but this would require quite a lot of 3D art knowledge by the player to be able to create something to fit the requirements. It's on our list, so maybe one day.
4. We are looking at ways to see if you can change words such as "zombies", "apes", "infected" etc etc. This would definitely allow people to create some interesting takes on our current diseases

Cheers!
(15-10-2014 10:02 AM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the suggestions! In response:
3. Creating 3D disease models is very difficult, and we won't be able to do an in-game modifier. We have talked about allowing people to upload their own, but this would require quite a lot of 3D art knowledge by the player to be able to create something to fit the requirements. It's on our list, so maybe one day.

Cheers!

What about very simple 3d Editor like:

Form: Circle, worm, cube etc.
size: Little, Medium, Big
eyelashes: Yes\No
Tail/scourge: Yes\No
and etc.
Reference URL's