Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Would it be possible to universalize certain special abilities as has been done with fungus spore ability and nucleac acid?

Abilities in particular,

Neruax Worm Transcendence Win Condition.
and
Nano-Virus Abilities

2. Alapabetical search when scrolling through pre-made symptoms. i.e Pressing 'U' would take you to the 'U' section.

3. When selecting Disease starting location and percentage it would be nice to drop into the 0.1% or even 0.01%, at the moment limited to whole numbers.

4. More Government action conditions and triggers i.e Produce Spore trigger and Cure Progress condition.

i have more but i cannot remember, i'l keep you updated.
Some more-

Toggle Plague Identified Popup I.e necroa virus identified message on or off.

Gov action Triggers: to add Change to Land Transmission, Air Transmission, Sea etc Change to wealthy, poor, hot, cold etc

Would be cool to trigger an airport link too

Alternate Victory Condition should include global percentage infected or dead and maybe Percentage Ape infected etc

Another alternate victory condition; target country infected. Percent infected etc

Starting conditions should also include percentage ape infected.

And

PreSet Genes option for when gene selection is disallowed.

NdemicMarc

(18-10-2014 11:25 PM)AnimalM Wrote: [ -> ]Some more-

Toggle Plague Identified Popup I.e necroa virus identified message on or off.

Gov action Triggers: to add Change to Land Transmission, Air Transmission, Sea etc Change to wealthy, poor, hot, cold etc

Would be cool to trigger an airport link too

Alternate Victory Condition should include global percentage infected or dead and maybe Percentage Ape infected etc

Another alternate victory condition; target country infected. Percent infected etc

Starting conditions should also include percentage ape infected.

And

PreSet Genes option for when gene selection is disallowed.

Thanks for the suggestions - some great ideas here. Will add them to the list for consideration Smile
Thanks,

Would also be cool to have thd gene icons available in scenario ed. Particularly the terracyte, aquacyte, aerocyte and hydrophile n urbophile.

: )
Reference URL's