Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: XMLError warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've recently sent post about that bug but nobody's replied yet. The warning "XMLError:" appears when I play my own custom scenario (Virus) and/or Simian Flu virus and/or Nano-Virus. It appears either in title of disease or in information about disease or in pop-up window.

first screen
second screen

I haven't noticed it in other types of plague (yet). Is it possible the problem is on my side?

v3nd3tt4
(25-10-2014 10:52 AM)v3nd3tt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've recently sent post about that bug but nobody's replied yet. The warning "XMLError:" appears when I play my own custom scenario (Virus) and/or Simian Flu virus and/or Nano-Virus. It appears either in title of disease or in information about disease or in pop-up window.

first screen
second screen

I haven't noticed it in other types of plague (yet). Is it possible the problem is on my side?

v3nd3tt4

Thanks for reporting that - do you have the first screen without the greyed out on it? The full text helps us to identify where the issue might be. Thanks.
(07-11-2014 05:54 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-10-2014 10:52 AM)v3nd3tt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've recently sent post about that bug but nobody's replied yet. The warning "XMLError:" appears when I play my own custom scenario (Virus) and/or Simian Flu virus and/or Nano-Virus. It appears either in title of disease or in information about disease or in pop-up window.

first screen
second screen

v3nd3tt4

Thanks for reporting that - do you have the first screen without the greyed out on it? The full text helps us to identify where the issue might be. Thanks.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to show info about my scenario before publishing. Big Grin

original screen
(07-11-2014 09:01 PM)v3nd3tt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to show info about my scenario before publishing. Big Grin

original screen

Thanks Smile
Reference URL's