Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Discount for mobile version owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is there some discount for Steam version for those who owns complete version (including all scenarios etc) for Android?
(01-11-2014 05:56 PM)exander Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, is there some discount for Steam version for those who owns complete version (including all scenarios etc) for Android?
Nope, I own mobile and steam, there is no discount, still $14.99
(01-11-2014 08:34 PM)Pizzaeater1000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2014 05:56 PM)exander Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, is there some discount for Steam version for those who owns complete version (including all scenarios etc) for Android?
Nope, I own mobile and steam, there is no discount, still $14.99

That's sad, because usually I get mobile and PC version for single money.

As Pizzaeater1000 says - there is no discount if you've already bought the game on one platform I'm afraid. They are still different games though they share a lot of elements.
(04-11-2014 11:57 AM)NdemicMarc Wrote: [ -> ]As Pizzaeater1000 says - there is no discount if you've already bought the game on one platform I'm afraid. They are still different games though they share a lot of elements.

Any change in this matter?
(24-10-2015 04:09 PM)exander Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2014 11:57 AM)NdemicMarc Wrote: [ -> ]As Pizzaeater1000 says - there is no discount if you've already bought the game on one platform I'm afraid. They are still different games though they share a lot of elements.

Any change in this matter?

Unfortunately not - same logic still stands I'm afraid!
Reference URL's