Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: MOBILE: Restore purchases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say, I bought Plague Inc on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0. But I also want to play it on my Samsung S5. While my Google account is logged in on the Tab, I also log in on my S5. Can I use the Restore Purchases function to play the full game w/ all bought items on my S5?
Bump.

NdemicMarc

(09-11-2014 10:30 AM)YellowLi Wrote: [ -> ]Say, I bought Plague Inc on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0. But I also want to play it on my Samsung S5. While my Google account is logged in on the Tab, I also log in on my S5. Can I use the Restore Purchases function to play the full game w/ all bought items on my S5?

Sorry for the delay YellowLion - This should work if you're logged in on Google Play on the same account - just make sure you're signed in on both devices and hit the 'Restore Purchases' button Smile
(01-12-2014 10:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the delay YellowLion - This should work if you're logged in on Google Play on the same account - just make sure you're signed in on both devices and hit the 'Restore Purchases' button Smile

I am Smile

Do both devices have to be connected to the internet for this to work?

NdemicMarc

(01-12-2014 01:35 PM)YellowLi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2014 10:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the delay YellowLion - This should work if you're logged in on Google Play on the same account - just make sure you're signed in on both devices and hit the 'Restore Purchases' button Smile

I am Smile

Do both devices have to be connected to the internet for this to work?

Yep!
Thank you! Smile
Reference URL's