Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: In-app Purchases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.
(26-11-2014 09:36 PM)georgej Wrote: [ -> ]I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

You can transfer purchases if you using the same operating system. There are buttons in the settings menu to "Restore Purchases"
(27-11-2014 10:30 AM)NdemicTom Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-11-2014 09:36 PM)georgej Wrote: [ -> ]I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

You can transfer purchases if you using the same operating system. There are buttons in the settings menu to "Restore Purchases"
Thanks, It worked.
Reference URL's