Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Error while publishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I've got a problem with publishing my scenarios. It is really annoying-.-

Can anyone help me please?

The Output.log is attached. Errors begin after:

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Adding Screens

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Section: global Could not find field or property in DiseaseData for: 'diseaseTypeGui' - original - 'disease_type_gui'

Thank you!!!!
(27-11-2014 02:14 PM)Pan S. Clo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I've got a problem with publishing my scenarios. It is really annoying-.-

Can anyone help me please?

The Output.log is attached. Errors begin after:

Adding Screens

Section: global Could not find field or property in DiseaseData for: 'diseaseTypeGui' - original - 'disease_type_gui'

Thank you!!!!

Sorry to hear that - can you check that you've signed the Steam Workshop Agreement? please? Thanks.
Thanks, I've just checked it and it has been accepted some day in February.
(28-11-2014 12:06 PM)Pan S. Clo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I've just checked it and it has been accepted some day in February.

OK thanks. Can you zip up and email us the scenario that is having the issue please? pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com
doneSmile
Reference URL's