Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Some suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some suggestions I found useful:

Add a option in the SC that auto-evolves a symptom if a player waits too long.

A option to make Newsheadlines do a pop-up, rather than just the Events Lab, which is confusing for people with 0 knowledge regarding programming.

Moving populations. (Also as a option in SC)

A + Button for Newsheadlines with extra information. (Might also prove useful for official scenarios)

~Hollow.
(20-12-2014 01:49 PM)Hollo Wrote: [ -> ]Some suggestions I found useful:

A option to make Newsheadlines do a pop-up, rather than just the Events Lab, which is confusing for people with 0 knowledge regarding programming.

A + Button for Newsheadlines with extra information. (Might also prove useful for official scenarios)

~Hollow.

Everything here can be done in Event lab.
Except the "A + Button for Newsheadlines with extra information. (Might also prove useful for official scenarios)"
I aggree with this suggestion.

NdemicMarc

(20-12-2014 01:49 PM)Hollo Wrote: [ -> ]Some suggestions I found useful:

~Hollow.

The "+" button is definitely an interesting idea - something we get suggested a lot! Would give a lot more information but could also slow down the gameplay a bit if players feel the need to read everything. It's on our ideas list anyway so maybe one day can find a way to make it work Smile
I disagree with this :-)

News headlines are small and succinct pieces of information -- the size limit forces you to get to the point, and not to ramble. If you really have a lot to say, then use a popup. But news headlines with extra information would just get in the way, I think.
Reference URL's