Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Plague Inc.: Top 5 tips, tricks and cheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plague Inc. is one of the more popular games on the iOS App Store, and with good reason. Players gently guide and evolve a disease in an attempt to wipe out humanity, battling government research efforts. Increasing transmission, deadliness, and severity are all core to the success, but also ensuring that you have enough healthy hosts to thrive on. Different disease types enjoy different characteristics and offer new strategic options. It's a grim premise, but an entertaining one. If you've already been playing for awhile and are looking for ways to get more out of the game, check out some of our helpful Plague Inc. hints below!

1. Infect before killing

[Image: plagueinc-infect.jpg?itok=ysUYQ0DX]

One of the key strategies to winning Plague Inc. is to make sure your disease, no matter the type, is highly transmittable. Pouring DNA points into deadly symptoms early on will kill off all of the hosts in a country, stopping its spread, raise alarms, and shut down ports of entry into isolated countries. In the early game, invest in transmission, and make sure every country on the globe has at least a few infected within its borders. Odds are symptoms will naturally mutate on their own over time, and some of them, like coughing, can help a lot with infectivity. Even once you start investing heavily into lethal symptoms, be sure to keep putting a few points into transmission until the whole world is infected. The easiest way to tell if your virus is too deadly is if your number of infected is going down at a steady rate as the death toll rises.

READ FULL : https://onclan.com/tip/plague-inc-top-5-...yXXOA6BLFq
Plague Inc Evolved Bacteria Normal Walkthrough

Quick Guide to beating Bacteria Level on Normal

I have officially decided to change the original walkthrough to something a little easier, with less bullshit and more direct. This walkthrough is 100%, it has worked 5 times for me, so I am going to go ahead and release it to the public.

First and Foremost some rules for completing the Walkthrough:

Devolve all SYMPTOMS until everyone in the world is Infected. (There will be a message for this)
Follow the walkthrough to the T, build the points to the exact amount.
Burst all bubbles, new infected countries, etc.
Have Fun.
PS. Purchasing the game adds about 50% more fun. (link below)

READ FULL : https://onclan.com/tip/plague-inc-evolve...iBfXL66YIt

NdemicMarc

Thanks for sharing! Definitely think a lot of players will find this useful as a starting point Smile
(05-01-2015 10:07 AM)xuankien Wrote: [ -> ]Devolve all SYMPTOMS until everyone in the world is Infected. (There will be a message for this)

Oh, common man! Put a little excitment in your life and evolve some symptons at the start of the game. Tongue Big Grin

Nausea, vomiting, coughing and rash are my favorites. Wink

Actually this strategy works flawless with bacteria, parasite and fungus on normal setting, albeit you take a long time to infect the whole world.
In brutal and mega-brutal you have to evolve symptons at the game start, is very difficult to win without them.

I think this is the way first-time players play the game, myself included. Cool
Reference URL's