Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: So a few questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question the first: so I'm playing with the simian flu in the creator and given what I'm making, having ape pop ups and the initial gen-sys lab pop (after I had disabled government ape actions) is there anyway to change the term ape in the creator for the player end?

Question the second: again due to what I'm making, (aand this is more of a suggestion than anything) could it be possible if A 'creator' wanted to replace some of SFX (I.E. The ape grunts/ zombie growls) to something else?

NdemicMarc

(16-04-2015 11:14 PM)Jcbq0 Wrote: [ -> ]Question the first: so I'm playing with the simian flu in the creator and given what I'm making, having ape pop ups and the initial gen-sys lab pop (after I had disabled government ape actions) is there anyway to change the term ape in the creator for the player end?

Question the second: again due to what I'm making, (aand this is more of a suggestion than anything) could it be possible if A 'creator' wanted to replace some of SFX (I.E. The ape grunts/ zombie growls) to something else?

Welcome to the forum, Jcbq01 Smile

Regarding your first question - this is something we're looking at including at the moment - agree it would be fun to change those terms and make even more personal scenarios!

With sound FX - that's been added to the ideas list Smile
Hello!
are the custom sounds been added yet?
We're working hard on the multiplayer currently, but it's on the list of things to consider Smile
OK, keep us aware,

and good luck about the multiplayer! Wink
I still continue my custom scenario for they be nearly perfect! I do have work on that!
Reference URL's