Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Multiplayer - Versus Match will not connect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[10:09:27 941] CNetworkSteam.ConnectGameSession - IsServer:True

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

588.33 SEND CONNECT RPC

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

______________[SteamNetwork] - steamPlayer:Zetta, isLarge:True, TEXTURE LOADED

____loadedTexture: (UnityEngine.Texture2D)

USER STATS RECEIVED CALLBACK

User stats received for :76561197967545953

[10:09:28 119] network_onUserStatsReceived - steamID:76561197967545953

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

couldn't connect to host

P2P session connection failure to 76561197967545953 error: The remote user isn't responding. This could be because no physical connection could be made, or the remote end isn't calling AcceptP2PSessionWithUser. InLobby

Have sat in lobby for quite some time, and judging by the output_log.txt
it is acquiring the connection details, but failing to connect.

I was wondering if this could be related to a possible port being blocked
through router or firewall?

That being said, I couldn't find any information anywhere on what ports
plague inc. uses for multiplayer.

I have the default steam ports opened, but if it uses some other port
or protocol, perhaps it might also be a good idea to post that information
on one of the main pages.
(17-12-2015 07:29 AM)NrWarre Wrote: [ -> ]I have the default steam ports opened, but if it uses some other port
or protocol, perhaps it might also be a good idea to post that information
on one of the main pages.

Is this still happening in the current build?

Thanks
yes its still happening, sits in lobby and won't connect

P2P session connection failure to 76561198075894274 error: The remote user isn't responding. This could be because no physical connection could be made, or the remote end isn't calling AcceptP2PSessionWithUser. InLobby

do you know if theres any Windows service that needs to be running in particular to get unitys P2P to work?

i havn't tried to connect to a friend directly because i can't find a friend who has the game.
any ideas on what i could try?
(11-01-2016 05:40 PM)NrWarre Wrote: [ -> ]any ideas on what i could try?

Are you able to play other multiplayer games without similar issues?
Reference URL's