Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: AI Virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we have a virus called AI that would be cool imo terminators ruling the world it could start by some company running by the AI ppl working there havent met AI the ruler of the company that would be the player.

Infection could be an implant to the peoples head simply you are controlling the people the company can trick the implant is something thats giving free internet free phone calls app to convince people to use implant and will have a self-destruct option to incrase the kill ability when all ppl are infected if players doesnt want to bring in the terminators

Terminator idea could be since you are commanding these ppl you can make them to produce robots and recruit more infected ppl to the company by commanding them with implants

Cure could be something like an EMP device that fries all the implants

Terminator idea is very cool imo please make this happen it could be like the necroa virus and ape virus where you can build colonies instead you can build robot factories here to incrase the number of robots or terminators or make them travel with VTOL's
and like Z-Com bases in necroa this virus could have resistance or military camps to fight with the robots like in terminator series

I know it doesnt sound like a virus but still a cool idea that could be in plauge inc. AI wiping the humanity off humans vs robots thanks for reading my idea cheers

NdemicMarc

An AI virus is a very popular idea! We definitely would like to do something robot / computer-related in future.
(27-12-2015 12:33 PM)NdemicMa Wrote: [ -> ]An AI virus is a very popular idea! We definitely would like to do something robot / computer-related in future.

I hope it comes soon!
Reference URL's