Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Simian Flu load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attempting to load any of my Simian Flu games results in an infinite loading screen, even the new ones I created just to test if it was my previous saves that were broken. This may be an error for everyone, just informing.
Thanks Ryan. Sorry to hear about this issue. It's happening with every single player game you play on Simian?
(01-02-2016 02:16 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ryan. Sorry to hear about this issue. It's happening with every single player game you play on Simian?

This issue occurs with every simian flu game that I attempt to load. Other diseases load fine. When I attempt to load the Simian Flu saves, it doesn't stay at the main menu, but instead moves to the disease selection menu screen unlike when I attempt to load other diseases where it stays on the main menu whilst it loads.
(01-02-2016 04:20 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2016 02:16 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ryan. Sorry to hear about this issue. It's happening with every single player game you play on Simian?

This issue occurs with every simian flu game that I attempt to load. Other diseases load fine. When I attempt to load the Simian Flu saves, it doesn't stay at the main menu, but instead moves to the disease selection menu screen unlike when I attempt to load other diseases where it stays on the main menu whilst it loads.

We've got a fix for that coming in the next update very soon! Thanks for letting us know.
(13-02-2016 12:49 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2016 04:20 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]

We've got a fix for that coming in the next update very soon! Thanks for letting us know.

No problem. Glad to help. (:
Reference URL's