Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Crash on gene insert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm on Android (Nexus 6P) and whenever I try to insert a gene, the game immediately crashes. Help please!
(28-02-2016 05:24 PM)ThePengu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm on Android (Nexus 6P) and whenever I try to insert a gene, the game immediately crashes. Help please!

Same here, but using Nexus 5X.

Frustrating! Sad

update: I remembered about the "restore progress" and "restore purchases" features built into the game and tried hitting those because it seemed like I had purchased the full version at some point. Didn't get any progress back but I did get rid of ads... anyway, now it doesn't crash when inserting genes... so it may be linked to the ad-supported version on Android Marshmallow?
screenshots for gene insert crash

I'll be updating my folder (linked to above) ASAP to provide a visual of exactly what happens, but for now, I'm also having the same problem. I try to insert a gene, and it just freezes on the screen for a few seconds, and then the game crashes. I've emailed miniclip support, and to be quite frank, they're pretty unhelpful.

I also had progress from when you first released this game (like 2011, I think) but that's all gone now - restoring, switching accounts, and every other troubleshooting tip I could come across - and it's just not coming back it seems...

Help please? I want to use the genes I won! Lol

I should mention, I'm also using the Nexus 6p Wink
bump!

I'm having this same issue on a Galaxy S6. it wasn't happening at first but for some reason in the last week or two it is. It's making it more than difficult to continue progressing through plague types etc
Hey, anything on this yet? It's been awhile since my last post?

(25-03-2016 05:50 AM)vero_aub Wrote: [ -> ]screenshots for gene insert crash

I'll be updating my folder (linked to above) ASAP to provide a visual of exactly what happens, but for now, I'm also having the same problem. I try to insert a gene, and it just freezes on the screen for a few seconds, and then the game crashes. I've emailed miniclip support, and to be quite frank, they're pretty unhelpful.

I also had progress from when you first released this game (like 2011, I think) but that's all gone now - restoring, switching accounts, and every other troubleshooting tip I could come across - and it's just not coming back it seems...

Help please? I want to use the genes I won! Lol

I should mention, I'm also using the Nexus 6p Wink
Add me to the issue too. Galaxy S7 here.
I have the same issue. I'm using a motorola moto x play
Also crashing when trying to open scenarios. Please see the folder mentioned in my previous comment.

I keep going to play the game, then remember how crappy it is right now, and proceed to another app. I want to play, but it sucks to not be able to move forward.
registered just to post here.
new galaxy s7
having same issue.
Same here, no matter how many times I clean, stop, start, uninstall, etc Sad
Opened a ticket to the support. Will see...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's