Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Game crashes on start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I just switched to a new device and Plague Inc. for Android refuses to start.

To be more specific, I get the loading screen, I also get the sign in to Google Play Games (the first time I start it) but soon after the game force closes, giving me the "Unfortunately, Plague Inc. has stopped" error.

My phone is an HTC One M7, Android 5.0.2. I tried rebooting, deleting cache, reinstalling, nothing worked.

Is there anything else I can try? Any way to troubleshoot this further?

Thank you in advance Smile
For me the game only crashes when I connect Facebook. If I only connect google the game doesn't seem to crash. Not sure if this is any help or not.
(14-03-2016 04:39 PM)akpe Wrote: [ -> ]I just switched to a new device and Plague Inc. for Android refuses to start.

To be more specific, I get the loading screen, I also get the sign in to Google Play Games (the first time I start it) but soon after the game force closes, giving me the "Unfortunately, Plague Inc. has stopped" error.

I got the same issue on a Galaxy S6. Yesterday the game ran fine for an hour and today it refuses to start no matter how often I launch it.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Reference URL's