Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Croatian.
I'm looking forward to trying translating to the lithuanian language.
Please vote for new languages to be added to Crowdin here.
I want to make some suggestions for translation to Brazilian Portuguese. The words are correct but some are coming out of the text box in options menus. Can I make posts here? email to send images or text with more details?
Oh man. I'm so glad that my polish language is in approval stage Big Grin
I translated like 65 sentences (i know not many but something) and now i'm voting on 'em
Great idea with this language evolution chamber Tom i can't wait to see my language in game
On the Capsule site, I don't see Croatian as an option. I'm willing to translate, if it's opened up.
(01-07-2014 05:04 PM)borreh19 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make some suggestions for translation to Brazilian Portuguese. The words are correct but some are coming out of the text box in options menus. Can I make posts here? email to send images or text with more details?

Please suggest the changes on the translation site and use the "create an issue" function so that we get notified about it. We will then look to update it from there. Thanks!
French translation for the last evolution approved !
Translating and approving new spanish strings...
I think there have been a translation error in Formites 2 in the Transmission tree while playing the Simian Flu. The information sentence starts with "XMLError:" and then the real sentence while playing in english
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's