Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(30-03-2014 06:12 AM)Bao Mar Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-03-2014 03:41 AM)Wf_Jessi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Chinese player, As you can see my English is not so good.
We and I are really love this game.
We hope that game has version of Chinese,too!Smile
It can help us to easily play the game _(:з」∠)_
My English name is Jessica _(:з」∠)_

What's your ID in tieba?

I saw the article, J'ai vu la fini, endingu wa mie da.
Please add turkish.I would like to translate!
(29-03-2014 09:24 PM)Celthi Wrote: [ -> ]As i can see, no information about a French translation Sad , i also speak English, but it's very sad you didn't thought about us, sorry to say i just have to delete the game and play on French version on Android.

Please see the first post in the thread. French translation has already started, and is about to move into the proofreading stage. It is likely to be one of the first languages to be added to the game.
(31-03-2014 09:57 AM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-03-2014 09:24 PM)Celthi Wrote: [ -> ]As i can see, no information about a French translation Sad , i also speak English, but it's very sad you didn't thought about us, sorry to say i just have to delete the game and play on French version on Android.

Please see the first post in the thread. French translation has already started, and is about to move into the proofreading stage. It is likely to be one of the first languages to be added to the game.

What about Hungarian language? Can you add the option to translate it, so that me and John Angel could import some already translated lines into the translational table?
Please, say to us, when are You going to add most popular languages?
I could translate to Turkish as well.
(31-03-2014 03:16 PM)AaLeSsHhK Wrote: [ -> ]Please, say to us, when are You going to add most popular languages?

What do you define as "most popular languages"?
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian, Portuguese?
I'd like to ask the Brazilian language pack.
As you can see my english is not very good.
thank you
(01-04-2014 01:33 PM)Pandemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2014 03:16 PM)AaLeSsHhK Wrote: [ -> ]Please, say to us, when are You going to add most popular languages?

What do you define as "most popular languages"?
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Brazilian, Portuguese?
I mean that languages, that aren`t in the game now.

See the voting and make decisions(Ukrainian and Chinese).
Make it into Irish,and before you ask,it's a real language recognized by the EU.
DodgyDodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's