Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Nice thing that you added new languages. With 20 languages Exclamation, i think it's really, really good for the sales and for the gamers. Tongue I hope that all these languages will be approved enterely during this week. It's gonna be awesome ! Big Grin
Today I was working on the Polish translation. Tomorrow I'm going to translate more text Smile
Translator leaderboard (based on number of suggestions, quality of suggestions and voting):

CanNajun (Korean)
LiquidBacon (German)
Inakrin Gibs (Russian)
Timkinut (Russian)
Fantinoo (French)
jujugo479 (French)
Liktor05 (German)
Maxima16 (Russian)
Yankelevitch501 (French)
Nanau (Portuguese)

Last updated 27/3/14
---------------

What about us, the main spanish translators?
DONE. Just translated all of the Dutch pages in only 2 hours time. Smile

~Hollow.
(08-04-2014 07:55 PM)Abetu Wrote: [ -> ]Translator leaderboard (based on number of suggestions, quality of suggestions and voting):

CanNajun (Korean)
LiquidBacon (German)
Inakrin Gibs (Russian)
Timkinut (Russian)
Fantinoo (French)
jujugo479 (French)
Liktor05 (German)
Maxima16 (Russian)
Yankelevitch501 (French)
Nanau (Portuguese)

Last updated 27/3/14
---------------

What about us, the main spanish translators?

Don't worry, you are the highest rated Spanish translator! Unfortunately you don't make the top overall as there haven't been many people voting on Spanish. The rankings are largely based on the number of positive votes on your translations.
If you ever decide to add Greek as a language I'll happily translate the entire game for you =P. Oh and if you do this would cover two countries as the official language for Cyprus is also Greek Big Grin
It's been an amazing time translating (even if we only worked on one language, Wink ), But I'm glad to see the first few translations will hopefully be done! I hope that people can focus up and also help the other languages! Best wishes for it all!
Please add pirate language as a gag!
Arrgh... xD
Polish section is 100% done. I try invite more players to vote Wink
I can translate in romanian.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's