Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(13-04-2014 11:23 PM)Poweru Wrote: [ -> ]I have added some suggestions and corrected a few grammatical mistakes in the Dutch translation. Tongue

Adding spaces is not a grammatical fix. Wink
However, I have voted already, awaiting for more voters to become active for the Dutch translation.

~Hollow.
(12-04-2014 01:59 AM)Furrydragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm amazed, i didn't check here for a couple of days, because i was busy with other things, but suddenly, BANG danish is fully translated and every single translation is abselute and utter sh*t?

seriously?

[EDIT] so it seems some guy decided to just recommit the exact same translations the automated engine had done. So i guess we'll just vote those down. I'm doing the translations right now so i hope they're alright =w=

[EDIT 2] I really don't want to be troublesome, but relying on the guy called Z3P which just directly relied on the machine translations just makes no sense to me.
I get he wants to help and all, and i don't want this to turn out like me bullying him, but if he wants to help, he should make an effort to actually help, not just rely on a machine that can't always know the proper word for the specifik case.....

Thanks for this. It is possible for me to delete all translations suggested by a single person, but my preference would be that the voting process starts to show up any bad translations.
(13-04-2014 08:47 PM)GoldenA Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2014 06:53 PM)LiquidBac Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2014 03:43 PM)GoldenA Wrote: [ -> ]Some of my translations went missing in Spanish, was there an issue or was it something else? I'm quite curios as to where they went.

This was due a crowdin bug a week ago and caused several days of voting/translating to be deleted. Most of it was restored by reverting to the latest backup, but a few hours are still missing. Unfortunately this happened with all languages.

Ah thanks for the heads up, I was wondering why tom was in translations XP

Yep, Liquid is correct, we had to go back a version for some inexplicable reason, quite frustrating (I spent about half a day last week tearing my hair out). I was able to load back in the top voted translations, but unfortunately we lost votes and alternative suggestions.

Sorry if your work was lost, hopefully it wasn't too much.
(14-04-2014 11:56 AM)Hollo Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2014 11:23 PM)Poweru Wrote: [ -> ]I have added some suggestions and corrected a few grammatical mistakes in the Dutch translation. Tongue

However, I have voted already, awaiting for more voters to become active for the Dutch translation.

~Hollow.

I have never said that adding spaces is a grammatical fix. Tongue I would suggest that you go and visit the translation site again and compare your translations to mine, as you will clearly see that I only corrected serious grammatical mistakes and added some suggestions that are formulated completely different than yours because they sound better in my opinion, but of course they mean the exact same thing as the translation still has to be correct. Wink
(14-04-2014 01:51 PM)Poweru Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2014 11:56 AM)Hollo Wrote: [ -> ]

~Hollow.

I have never said that adding spaces is a grammatical fix. Tongue I would suggest that you go and visit the translation site again and compare your translations to mine, as you will clearly see that I only corrected serious grammatical mistakes and added some suggestions that are formulated completely different than yours because they sound better in my opinion, but of course they mean the exact same thing as the translation still has to be correct. Wink

No, but that you didn't state either that you did that, in which you have.
I don't need to compare what I already know, that is how I found out.

~Hollow.
(14-04-2014 01:14 PM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2014 08:47 PM)GoldenA Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2014 06:53 PM)LiquidBac Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2014 03:43 PM)GoldenA Wrote: [ -> ]Some of my translations went missing in Spanish, was there an issue or was it something else? I'm quite curios as to where they went.

This was due a crowdin bug a week ago and caused several days of voting/translating to be deleted. Most of it was restored by reverting to the latest backup, but a few hours are still missing. Unfortunately this happened with all languages.

Ah thanks for the heads up, I was wondering why tom was in translations XP

Yep, Liquid is correct, we had to go back a version for some inexplicable reason, quite frustrating (I spent about half a day last week tearing my hair out). I was able to load back in the top voted translations, but unfortunately we lost votes and alternative suggestions.

Sorry if your work was lost, hopefully it wasn't too much.
Nah, nothing much, only 20-40 short translations, didn't take too much time to do them
I want to translate it into Bulgarian but it isn't listed as needed. I understand that it is not needed but if you could have it wouldn't it be better?
(19-04-2014 10:32 AM)indjev9 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to translate it into Bulgarian but it isn't listed as needed. I understand that it is not needed but if you could have it wouldn't it be better?

Of course it is needed! Every language will be translated. But translating a game is a 'step by step'-project. You'll be able to translate it in the near future. Smile
(19-04-2014 10:32 AM)indjev9 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to translate it into Bulgarian but it isn't listed as needed. I understand that it is not needed but if you could have it wouldn't it be better?

Bulgarian added!
(10-04-2014 07:17 PM)Morpheu Wrote: [ -> ]If you ever decide to add Greek as a language I'll happily translate the entire game for you =P. Oh and if you do this would cover two countries as the official language for Cyprus is also Greek Big Grin

Greek added!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's