Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Plague Inc: Evolved - Digital Virus Theme [2.0 EXTENDED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amazing. LETS INFECT THE WORLDS COMPUTERS WITH THE DIGITAL VIRUS!!
I had to register an account so i could tell you how awesome this sounds! Smile The idea is pretty cool as well. I'd play it.
Guys, don't you think we're getting ahead of ourselves? You've composed music for a situation the game developers haven't gotten behind....I think our only choice is to kidnap the developers children until they comply with our demands.....or ask nicely.....ether would be a more productive step then creating music (especially since the developers have turned down new music before)
But Jester, I compose this because I want, not because im waitting this mode xD. Just fanmade.
Oh, I'm not saying you can't. It's people running wild with the idea as if this will be included in 1.8...Death Stalker's post is a perfect example.
Nothing but a little fun, actually i'm glad to hear it, this means he could compose some other originals (Wink )
And now im composing "necroa virus theme 2"
(16-04-2014 08:41 PM)Abetu Wrote: [ -> ]And now im composing "necroa virus theme 2"

Is the music done?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's