Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Game box art?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow! Really awesome game covers, love them both!

~Hollow.
Wow, Great part from both... but to be truthful i like AB's more, it has a little bit of flair but the simplicity of Pandemico's is also great! Great job! Much better then me :3
Yeah, i wanted to make it look very basic (Worldmap, Hexagon-pattern etc.)
Yes, Abetus' version has a little bit more flair. But to be fair: Abetus is a graphic designer. I'm just an amateur, who loves to play in photoshop. (Literally. Sometimes i only play with textures, layer styles and blending modes Tongue)

I apologize for horrible English, but it's late. =_=
I have no time right now. So I only made a pic of my gas mask (Yeah I have one xDD) and then I only edite it a bit.

The first idea was a covert divided in 3 parts by the "biohazard" icon And in every circle a picture (riot cops fighting, lot of dead bodies in a highway and the last a scientific tired with a microscope) xDD.
These are awesome guys - if only we had a proper physical box Smile
Hello everyone. Because I love making custom box art and (obviously) also enjoy playing Plague. Inc, I decided to try and create a box for the game too. While it is certainly not the best box art I have made, I am still pretty satisfied with how it turned out. The logo on the front does not quite match the original one but I could not find a .png of it so I tried to make a custom logo myself. I used Helvetica Bold for the text because I was not sure which font was used in the original one and I thought this one looked quite similar. I could not find a lot of good source material for the box, which is why the front and the back of the box look quite similar to each other but I might update that in the future when more resource material is available. I tried to create a "laboratory" feel using the hexagon pattern and the DNA strings. I also apologize for any spelling mistakes I may have made, since English is not my first language. Unfortunately the quality of the picture is not that great, because I had to compress it to be able to upload it here. All suggestions on how to improve the box are mostly appreciated. I hope you enjoy! Smile

Also if any devs are reading this, any chance of a real "Playstation" version of the game? Smile I think it would work great on the PS Vita!

(Click on the thumbnail under this post to view the full size image (will open a new tab))
Hey I love that last one!
(07-04-2014 01:28 AM)Poweru Wrote: [ -> ]Also if any devs are reading this, any chance of a real "Playstation" version of the game? Smile I think it would work great on the PS Vita!

(Click on the thumbnail under this post to view the full size image (will open a new tab))

Looks like we both had a more or less similar approach. Big Grin
I love how it turned out and you were more industrious than we. You even created the back of your boxart. Tongue
(07-04-2014 10:55 AM)Abetu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I love that last one!

Thanks! Smile Your version also looks great, I really like how you used the gas mask!

(07-04-2014 11:40 AM)Pandemi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we both had a more or less similar approach. Big Grin
I love how it turned out and you were more industrious than we. You even created the back of your boxart. Tongue

Thanks, your version looks great too! Smile
(07-04-2014 01:28 AM)Poweru Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. Because I love making custom box art and (obviously) also enjoy playing Plague. Inc, I decided to try and create a box for the game too. While it is certainly not the best box art I have made, I am still pretty satisfied with how it turned out. The logo on the front does not quite match the original one but I could not find a .png of it so I tried to make a custom logo myself. I used Helvetica Bold for the text because I was not sure which font was used in the original one and I thought this one looked quite similar. I could not find a lot of good source material for the box, which is why the front and the back of the box look quite similar to each other but I might update that in the future when more resource material is available. I tried to create a "laboratory" feel using the hexagon pattern and the DNA strings. I also apologize for any spelling mistakes I may have made, since English is not my first language. Unfortunately the quality of the picture is not that great, because I had to compress it to be able to upload it here. All suggestions on how to improve the box are mostly appreciated. I hope you enjoy! Smile

Also if any devs are reading this, any chance of a real "Playstation" version of the game? Smile I think it would work great on the PS Vita!

Wow, awesome! Even integrates Havok. Big Grin For physical-based plague spreading probably. Tongue I like other cover arts as well...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's