Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: WHEN is the next update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate to be impatient, but I have been DYING waiting for the new MEGA update....Ever since April 1st I've been checking my App Store for the update...Think you can save me the trouble and give us a more specific ETA? I won't hold you to the date you say, I realize that problems happen releases get delayed. Just hoping that I can stop checking everyday and facing disappointment.

Ps: Thank you for listening when I suggested adding the ability to choose a type of disease to use your cheat plagues with, (obviously) can't wait to give that a spin.
I'd guess mid april for it, since it will also bring a few new things, as they may still be trying to get bugs out. Patients (pun :3) is a virtue, but i can't wait either Big Grin
Nice pun. 3 points.
Ok....anyone wanna explain how the more complex Evolved version of plague got the mega update before the simple mobile version? And can anyone give me a general date to work off of? I'm getting very tired of checking my updates daily and finding nothing but disappointment....
(07-04-2014 05:59 PM)Jeste Wrote: [ -> ]Ok....anyone wanna explain how the more complex Evolved version of plague got the mega update before the simple mobile version? And can anyone give me a general date to work off of? I'm getting very tired of checking my updates daily and finding nothing but disappointment....

It will be another couple of weeks yet. Pretty much done our end, but need to go through the translation process and then get all necessary sign offs etc...
Really looking forward to an update
(08-04-2014 10:10 AM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014 05:59 PM)Jeste Wrote: [ -> ]Ok....anyone wanna explain how the more complex Evolved version of plague got the mega update before the simple mobile version? And can anyone give me a general date to work off of? I'm getting very tired of checking my updates daily and finding nothing but disappointment....

It will be another couple of weeks yet. Pretty much done our end, but need to go through the translation process and then get all necessary sign offs etc...

Ouch....seriously..this hurts...feel kinda dismissed for having the mobile version now....
(08-04-2014 03:05 PM)Jeste Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2014 10:10 AM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]

Ouch....seriously..this hurts...feel kinda dismissed for having the mobile version now....

The PC version doesn't have the mega update. It only has mega-brutal, which we have been tweaking since we launched it on PC.

The PC version doesn't have the new scenarios, the new cheats or the new cheat functionality that will be coming to mobile in the update.
Well...that makes me feel a touch better....

But can I make a suggestion? When you've got a big exciting update and your not exactly sure when it'll be ready...estimate WAY off....if you had said May for example, we'd all be in for a happy surprise when you miracle workers got it out early...just a lesson I learned from Star Trek...
Since no-one nerd-shamed me there I figured I'd step it up a notch by proving it

Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Look, Mr. Scott, I'd love to explain everything to you, but the Captain wants this spectrographic analysis done by 1300 hours.
[La Forge goes back to work; Scotty follows slowly]
Scotty: Do you mind a little advice? Starfleet captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. But the secret is to give them only what they need, not what they want.
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Yeah, well, I told the Captain I'd have this analysis done in an hour.
Scotty: How long will it really take?
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: An hour!
Scotty: Oh, you didn't tell him how long it would *really* take, did ya?
Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, of course I did.
Scotty: Oh, laddie. You've got a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker.

Replace the word "captain" with "customer"
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's