Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Mega Mutation update question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This photo states that Shuffle Plague means all evolutions are mixed up. What is meant by that?

BTW, I'm excited to play with the new cheats, scenarios and Mega Brutal! Smile
My guess is instead of getting coffining as a first, you could get some coma, just jumbling the order on how you get stuff, such as gen resuf 3 before 1, or it could be something else.... i can't wait to find out!
(07-04-2014 01:09 PM)YellowLi Wrote: [ -> ]This photo states that Shuffle Plague means all evolutions are mixed up. What is meant by that?

GoldenAce is correct. All techs are mixed up, but still kept on their respective pages (transmission, symptoms, abilities), and with the same start places. So your first mutation could be total organ failure...
(08-04-2014 10:16 AM)NdemicT Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2014 01:09 PM)YellowLi Wrote: [ -> ]This photo states that Shuffle Plague means all evolutions are mixed up. What is meant by that?

GoldenAce is correct. All techs are mixed up, but still kept on their respective pages (transmission, symptoms, abilities), and with the same start places. So your first mutation could be total organ failure...

Wow!That's cool!Perhaps necrosis would be better?
Of course you'd want necrosis.....best starting syndrome....huge boost to infections and a nice boost to lethality....

Best 3 at random.....environmental shield 3 (forgot it's name) necrosis.....and.......do I want death or speed? We'll say air/water 3...increase boat and planes for the start. Just my opinion.
I really need to get plague for pc....
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Jeste Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you'd want necrosis.....best starting syndrome....huge boost to infections and a nice boost to lethality....

Best 3 at random.....environmental shield 3 (forgot it's name) necrosis.....and.......do I want death or speed? We'll say air/water 3...increase boat and planes for the start. Just my opinion.

The animal 3 would be a nice way to increase mutanting.
(09-04-2014 10:38 AM)Bao Mar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Jeste Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you'd want necrosis.....best starting syndrome....huge boost to infections and a nice boost to lethality....

The animal 3 would be a nice way to increase mutanting.

I like my Plague to be stable. Sure less free stuff, but I control the severity, and it allows me to repeat the Plague to tweak it's performance.
Reference URL's