Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The best is the black death, for example, because is totally different. The rest are only modifications but not as deep as the other real diseases with exclusives abilities.

NdemicMarc

Have stickied this thread - hope OP doesn't mind!

Really intrigued to get thoughts on what everyone thinks of the scenarios and 1.8 as a whole. All feedback is good feedback for us!
New cheats let me test various different infection methods, funner then losing a lot, also allows for variants of old diseases...Just recently played a zombie game with no transmissions, and the only symptoms were Zombie boosts. Had to send swarms manually to the islands, but a fun variant I could have never done without the extra 2000 DNA
(01-05-2014 11:02 AM)NdemicMa Wrote: [ -> ]Have stickied this thread - hope OP doesn't mind!

Really intrigued to get thoughts on what everyone thinks of the scenarios and 1.8 as a whole. All feedback is good feedback for us!

I'm honored! Big Grin

BTW, I like the new scenarios! Saw what you did with some of the symptoms >Smile They look like they're evolved but they're not.
I always appreciate new scenarios, but I'm having the most fun with the Frozen one, at the moment. Most of the time I kill off everyone, but if I play it just right, the whole world regresses to the stone age and it's more fun to win it that way. Haven't managed it on mega-brutal, but I'm still giving it a go.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's