Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: New languages to be added to the translation site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Irish? I think people talk english in Ireland
Afrikaans PLEASE, PLEASE!! Big Grin . I'm fully prepared to translate!
Please, add Belarusian, I'm ready to begin.
If given an opportunity I could translate to Latvian
I suggest Filipino/Tagalog and Cebuano. I'm native and fluent in both languages.
Please add Vietnamese to translate list! I'm very honour to translate it. Please!
Thank you very much for good game!
(06-11-2014 07:23 AM)AlnelExtre Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest Filipino/Tagalog and Cebuano. I'm native and fluent in both languages.

I'll try to help out if Filipino/Tagalog is added Smile
(08-11-2014 01:06 PM)YellowLi Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2014 07:23 AM)AlnelExtre Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest Filipino/Tagalog and Cebuano. I'm native and fluent in both languages.

I'll try to help out if Filipino/Tagalog is added Smile

Whoa! Thanks for that! Let's just make it much more engaging and more understandable to Filipinos. This is a highly educational game, if they love it, they will be happy to learn from it. But if it's in their language, they'd be more than happy and love it more and learn more effectively from it. I presume you're a Filipino. If you are, I am, too.
Latin is cool-the language of the religion,science and the Roman Empire.
(10-11-2014 12:08 PM)AlnelExtre Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa! Thanks for that! Let's just make it much more engaging and more understandable to Filipinos. This is a highly educational game, if they love it, they will be happy to learn from it. But if it's in their language, they'd be more than happy and love it more and learn more effectively from it. I presume you're a Filipino. If you are, I am, too.

More than happy to help Smile And yes, I am a Filipino Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's