Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: [Feature Request] Retry Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Recently caved in and bought Plague Inc: Evolved.

Whilst I do think there are a few minor issues here and there, I'm absolutely loving it so far.
There has been, however, a big feature missing, in my opinion, and that is a "Retry" button in the in-game menu.

Often you're in the middle of a game and realise you won't really win cause, say, New Zealand isolated itself from the world and the cure is very near, not giving your crazy birds much of a chance to get there. At those times you just want to press Esc and hit Retry, but instead you either have to wait for the game to finish or re-do the whole process of going into the main menu, start, main game, plague type, genes, go... which can be quite a nuisance.

I personally think that this would be a great addition to the game flow.

Thank you for your attention and congrats on some great work you're doing
I think that this feature could be useful. Let's see what Ndemic Team would say about it. Smile
(15-05-2014 07:10 PM)Vile Lasag Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Recently caved in and bought Plague Inc: Evolved.

Whilst I do think there are a few minor issues here and there, I'm absolutely loving it so far.
There has been, however, a big feature missing, in my opinion, and that is a "Retry" button in the in-game menu.

Often you're in the middle of a game and realise you won't really win cause, say, New Zealand isolated itself from the world and the cure is very near, not giving your crazy birds much of a chance to get there. At those times you just want to press Esc and hit Retry, but instead you either have to wait for the game to finish or re-do the whole process of going into the main menu, start, main game, plague type, genes, go... which can be quite a nuisance.

I personally think that this would be a great addition to the game flow.

Thank you for your attention and congrats on some great work you're doing

Hey Vile Lasagna, this is a good suggestion and it's something we have been planning to include in a future update. Please keep us posted if you have any more thoughts!
Reference URL's