Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Import purchases/unlocks from mobile version to PC version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if I could request an import feature from the google play store (or however you would link the two up) since I purchased the unlocks for my tablet version (to get all the plague types and gene unlockables) and open them on my pc version of the game? (I love this game!!)

Thanks Smile
This would be very difficult. Google has strict rules about sharing data about purchase history to outside sources (EX: steam). While they might get permission, it may not happen. But sharing saved data my happen. The issue is difference in the type of programing the saves are made of, but if they can convert the code, it may be a snap away. The bad thing is people may share saves, thus causing the issue of save transfer. If they can prevent that, you have a wonderful plan!
(22-05-2014 01:26 AM)GoldenA Wrote: [ -> ]This would be very difficult. Google has strict rules about sharing data about purchase history to outside sources (EX: steam). While they might get permission, it may not happen. But sharing saved data my happen. The issue is difference in the type of programing the saves are made of, but if they can convert the code, it may be a snap away. The bad thing is people may share saves, thus causing the issue of save transfer. If they can prevent that, you have a wonderful plan!

This is not true what you say.
The game belongs as property of nDemic Creations and if they choose to make a PC port version, they could release it for Windows/MAC/Linux.
For now, if you really want to play the mobile version on PC, try BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is the most well-known Android emulator, and also the best.
The purchage-thing on any console I want to be fixed aswell.
I don't want to purchage a million times just because I lose the game to a crash or switch my login to a different device.

~HollowCaused.
This sort of thing is something we are looking at, but is not straightforward. We may be able to bring it to you one day!
Reference URL's