Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: My new plague idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My idea for a new plague type is a computer virus. the goal is to "mutate" your virus to develop new ways of shutting down the internet. For example a few symptoms would be things like deleting websites, stealing passwords, and decrypting files. I don't know its just an idea, tell me what you think below.
(23-06-2014 09:51 PM)chip0515 Wrote: [ -> ]My idea for a new plague type is a computer virus. the goal is to "mutate" your virus to develop new ways of shutting down the internet. For example a few symptoms would be things like deleting websites, stealing passwords, and decrypting files. I don't know its just an idea, tell me what you think below.

was already proposed
GreatCool
That music is also pretty cool!Angel
(23-06-2014 09:51 PM)chip0515 Wrote: [ -> ]My idea for a new plague type is a computer virus. the goal is to "mutate" your virus to develop new ways of shutting down the internet. For example a few symptoms would be things like deleting websites, stealing passwords, and decrypting files. I don't know its just an idea, tell me what you think below.

That is nice idea Smile

(24-06-2014 02:28 PM)Imwebby Wrote: [ -> ]GreatCool
That music is also pretty cool!Angel

Thank you for your feedback Imwebby, we're glad our sound is contagious Big Grin
Reference URL's