Ndemic Creations Forum

Full Version: Sequel/new game idea/add on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had this idea for a new game or maybe an add on that maybe the developers would be interested in. Here's my idea, a game like plaque inc. except multiplayer. 2V2, one person try's to destroy the world with their disease just like in plaque inc. and the other player try's to stop them. For example instead of DNA the player trying to cure the disease would get money from research which in turn they could do things like upgrade airports so it'll be harder for the disease to spread by plane. I thought this was a good idea and would make an interesting game! I could be completely wrong but anyways that's my idea!

(01-07-2014 04:50 PM)Swaggade Wrote: [ -> ]So I had this idea for a new game or maybe an add on that maybe the developers would be interested in. Here's my idea, a game like plaque inc. except multiplayer. 2V2, one person try's to destroy the world with their disease just like in plaque inc. and the other player try's to stop them. For example instead of DNA the player trying to cure the disease would get money from research which in turn they could do things like upgrade airports so it'll be harder for the disease to spread by plane. I thought this was a good idea and would make an interesting game! I could be completely wrong but anyways that's my idea!

I meant 1V1!
Reference URL's