Ndemic Creations Forum
smallpox nearly impossible T_T - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Strategy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Thread: smallpox nearly impossible T_T (/showthread.php?tid=1454)

Pages: 1 2

smallpox nearly impossible T_T - Chibiebb - 02-08-2014 10:55 AM

Any tips? I tried the scenario like 15 times and its too hard for me.

Give me tips Sad

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - helix-fos7c2 - 03-08-2014 04:12 AM

It's actually possible on Brutal. However, I've tried Mega-Brutal a lot of times and it's nearly impossible.

Here is a Brutal strategy I used (and apparently won) but I highly doubt that it will be usable in MBrutal.

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - LordVamp75d - 03-08-2014 04:17 AM

shoot Ive tried smallpox on the lowest level and still cant do it... whats that casual?
same with zombies and apes... got a severe mental block on those two..

all others doing brutal and doing pretty well.. oh well

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - copperhamsda3 - 03-08-2014 07:37 AM

(03-08-2014 04:17 AM)LordVampy Wrote:  shoot Ive tried smallpox on the lowest level and still cant do it... whats that casual?

Zombie should be a piece of cake. Unless you're trying for the no zombies win (2100 days on that one... ugh).
There's a guy with Steam guides to all the diseases on Mega Brutal except those damn dirty apes. I've done a few of them and they are as effective as my methods.

The most important thing on Zombies is go after Zcom as soon as they pop up, hit them hard hit them fast.

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - spikemana1e - 04-08-2014 03:48 PM

(03-08-2014 07:37 AM)copperhams Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 04:17 AM)LordVampy Wrote:  shoot Ive tried smallpox on the lowest level and still cant do it... whats that casual?

Zombie should be a piece of cake. Unless you're trying for the no zombies win (2100 days on that one... ugh).
There's a guy with Steam guides to all the diseases on Mega Brutal except those damn dirty apes. I've done a few of them and they are as effective as my methods.

The most important thing on Zombies is go after Zcom as soon as they pop up, hit them hard hit them fast.
Whether i hit zcom hard or not, that almost always get stronger faster, in other words, get stronger popup.

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - copperhamsda3 - 09-08-2014 10:52 AM

On the Necroa (and other 'generic' diseases, Mega Brutal) this guy's guides are excellent, and you can follow them like a recipe book if you are having trouble. Only if you have really bad luck (looks over at Greenland) do you have failures on almost any of them.

You will want to run through necroa on easier than mega brutal to unlock it's unique special gene inserts, but the guide will work just as well if not better on casual as it will on MB.

For Smallpox... I'll see what I can do there now that I've got my MB shuffles done.

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - NdemicMarc - 12-08-2014 11:25 AM

(02-08-2014 10:55 AM)Chibi8 Wrote:  Any tips? I tried the scenario like 15 times and its too hard for me.

Give me tips Sad

Personally I think this is one of the hardest challenges in the entire game - keep at it! Make sure you're making good use of the online guides that others have suggested in this thread. It'll feel awesome when you finally beat it Smile

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - PlagueIncaf5 - 18-08-2014 09:37 PM

(12-08-2014 11:25 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 10:55 AM)Chibi8 Wrote:  Any tips? I tried the scenario like 15 times and its too hard for me.

Give me tips Sad

Personally I think this is one of the hardest challenges in the entire game - keep at it! Make sure you're making good use of the online guides that others have suggested in this thread. It'll feel awesome when you finally beat it Smile

What do you think is the hardest in the game? Personally, it is smallpox or the shut down everything scenario.

RE: smallpox nearly impossible T_T - Scorpidc7 - 02-06-2015 03:26 PM

Give me tips Sad

I have beatten the smallpox scenario on mega-brutal with 3 biohazards and its actually my second most favourite scenario(black death is my most favourite Big Grin). You should evolve vaccine shield immediately or as second and be sure to use trans-stasis gene because you will want to evolve ALL transmissions possible. Drug resistance, hardenings and reshuffles are your friends too Wink.

Smallpox scenario on Normal strategy? - The Psycho Pathol5ba - 17-02-2016 06:06 AM

I have recently been trying to beat the Smallpox scenario on Normal difficulty, and I have failed every single time. As far as I know, the reason I always lose is because the cure gets completed before all the humans are killed off, despite doing literally everything I could to stop the cure's completion. (I.e. all the Genetic Reshuffles, Genetic Hardening the Coma symptom, etc.)

Any suggestions from fellow players? Doesn't have to be a huge, elaborate plan, just a few useful tips for beating the scenario.