Ndemic Creations Forum
Pirate Plague scenario - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Strategy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Thread: Pirate Plague scenario (/showthread.php?tid=1456)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pirate Plague scenario - Scorpidc7 - 02-06-2015 03:07 PM

(03-08-2014 04:18 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  Any tips on beating this on bacteria Mega-Brutal?

There is actaully bug with pirate and volcanic ash scenarios (on mobile/tablet).
Just pick your disease and start the game, than go quit (save and exit) then load your game. Now the ship transmission will be at normal rate. I also got super sparrow achievement this way, I cant imagine how is it even possible to infect all islands and still get 3 bio on pirate plague on normal.

RE: Pirate Plague scenario - BrookeWric9b - 27-06-2015 10:57 AM

@Scorpion..It does not seem to work for pc....not as of last week..but I'll try it out again!...Thank you

RE: Pirate Plague scenario - homerk508 - 13-11-2015 01:03 AM

(02-06-2015 03:07 PM)Scorpio Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 04:18 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  Any tips on beating this on bacteria Mega-Brutal?

There is actaully bug with pirate and volcanic ash scenarios (on mobile/tablet).
Just pick your disease and start the game, than go quit (save and exit) then load your game. Now the ship transmission will be at normal rate. I also got super sparrow achievement this way, I cant imagine how is it even possible to infect all islands and still get 3 bio on pirate plague on normal.

how did you get super sparrow i have been trying for a year

RE: Pirate Plague scenario - The Psycho Pathol5ba - 15-11-2015 05:12 AM

Not sure if anyone is still looking for a strategy for this, but I know one way you can sometimes infect an island country if all airports and seaports are closed is by evolving the transmission "Extreme Zoonosis" which has a chance of spontaneously infecting countries.

RE: Pirate Plague scenario - homerk508 - 21-11-2015 11:22 PM

(02-06-2015 03:07 PM)Scorpio Wrote:  

are you using casual or normal to get super sparrow

RE: Pirate Plague scenario - The Psycho Pathol5ba - 22-11-2015 12:09 AM

(21-11-2015 11:22 PM)homerk7 Wrote:  are you using casual or normal to get super sparrow

I am pretty sure one cannot use Casual difficulty; the achievement's description says that it requires you to earn 3 Biohazards with each plague on Normal difficulty or higher.