Ndemic Creations Forum
My suggestion - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: My suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=1591)

My suggestion - One Pie7d1 - 26-08-2014 09:26 AM

Hello
I found a problem about your game when I enjoying it.That is you ignored the natural population growth rate.Although it is a small problem.It makes the game looks not perfect.I am a player from China, and very like your game.I hope you will consider this problem,thank you[s[/size]ize=medium].

RE: My suggestion - Nuberculoa5f - 26-08-2014 10:53 AM

(26-08-2014 09:26 AM)One Pie Wrote:  Hello
I found a problem about your game when I enjoying it.That is you ignored the natural population growth rate.Although it is a small problem.It makes the game looks not perfect.I am a player from China, and very like your game.I hope you will consider this problem,thank you[s[/size]ize=medium].

Games tend to only last 500-1000 days, so I don't think it's enough of a factor to consider. Plus the fact that an awful lot of newborns would come into the world already infected by their parents. The game would have to work out not only how many babies are born every day but also which ones are born diseased and which ones aren't depending on the adult infection ratio - and that would have to be on a country by country basis. Some countries will have infected people and some won't. There'll also be different degrees of infection, which constantly change. Then there's death by old age, man made causes, accidents and so forth to offset the birth rate.
It's such a small detail I don't think it's worth all the extra calculations that would be needed.

RE: My suggestion - blackhawk24b7 - 26-08-2014 08:21 PM

(26-08-2014 10:53 AM)Nuberculos Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 09:26 AM)One Pie Wrote:  Hello

Games tend to only last 500-1000 days, so I don't think it's enough of a factor to consider. Plus the fact that an awful lot of newborns would come into the world already infected by their parents. The game would have to work out not only how many babies are born every day but also which ones are born diseased and which ones aren't depending on the adult infection ratio - and that would have to be on a country by country basis. Some countries will have infected people and some won't. There'll also be different degrees of infection, which constantly change. Then there's death by old age, man made causes, accidents and so forth to offset the birth rate.
It's such a small detail I don't think it's worth all the extra calculations that would be needed.

ähm... I dont think this isnt important...
Look: http://www.weltbevoelkerung.de/meta/whats-your-number.html
86- Mio people more out there every year which you need to kill with your virus Big GrinD