Ndemic Creations Forum
Cloud [Pt-Br and also in English] Important - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Cloud [Pt-Br and also in English] Important (/showthread.php?tid=1790)

Cloud [Pt-Br and also in English] Important - ShadowSi9ce - 07-10-2014 05:08 AM

Uma grande nuvem surge do centro da terra totalmente fatal para humanos porem para os animais e como uma proteção divina com isso os humanos tem que deixar de lado a carne, o consumo de carne mata a nuvem ela se move de continente para continente de maneira aleatória sua letalidade e !Extrema! 5 dias para matar os cientistas buscam uma cura para espalhar no ar para destruir essa grande nuvem porem como ela e uma doença totalmente diferente de todas visto pela humanidade e extremamente difícil de curar pelo seu extremo tamanho e grande letalidade ela já começa como detectada 20% de todos os países já começam em modo alerta investindo tudo em estudos para a cura desse grande mal, por ser um modo tao extremo vitoria rápida ou derrota exige uma grande elaboração nas habilidades aplicadas, coloquei algo absurdo porem vocês os grandes criadores podem modelar essa ideia para ficar algo simples e normal como qualquer outra doença, PS: Criadores adoro coisas Extremas!
A large cloud comes from the earth's center completely fatal for humans but for animals and as a divine protection with it the humans have to put aside the meat, meat consumption kills the cloud it moves from continent to continent randomly its lethality is! Extreme! 5 days to kill the scientists seeking a cure to spread into the air to destroy this big cloud however like her and a fully unlike any seen by mankind disease and extremely difficult to cure by its large size and extreme lethality she starts as detected 20% of all countries already beginning investing in alert mode all studies for the cure of this great evil, for being quite extreme way quick victory or defeat requires great skills in preparation.
I do not know speak English was hours and hours translating this text, I hope it is translated in a way that you guys understand, all the important topics I'll try to translate it put if anyone knows speak Brazilian Portuguese please ask you to help me.