Ndemic Creations Forum
Big Problem - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Big Problem (/showthread.php?tid=1806)

Big Problem - ShadowSi9ce - 11-10-2014 02:09 AM

I was playing in neurax mode on mobile phone while the computer was rendering my first animation of 12 diseases, my computer is old and bad and it took 3 hours to render 4 seconds of video ... while it amused me enslaving the world with neurax, then threw the prion necroa bacteria and viruses so I returned to play again neurax, even spend three hours and was ready I was happy to see all the video and appeared not existing content and open properties and 0Bytes,these problems delayed the story [the truth] have patience, he is old and rheumatic this dying almost put not live without it have to have much patience with my computerThank you for your attention

RE: Big Problem - tau19182 - 11-10-2014 05:27 AM

(11-10-2014 02:09 AM)ShadowSi Wrote:  I was playing in neurax mode on mobile phone while the computer was rendering my first animation of 12 diseases, my computer is old and bad and it took 3 hours to render 4 seconds of video ... while it amused me enslaving the world with neurax, then threw the prion necroa bacteria and viruses so I returned to play again neurax, even spend three hours and was ready I was happy to see all the video and appeared not existing content and open properties and 0Bytes,these problems delayed the story [the truth] have patience, he is old and rheumatic this dying almost put not live without it have to have much patience with my computerThank you for your attention

It is a question?Or a suggestion?Or a story?

RE: Big Problem - ShadowSi9ce - 11-10-2014 05:46 AM

[The truth] is a story that I'm creating is about one disease that can not even kill an ant but was able to wipe out all life on earth even not being lethal in an unexpected was she brings chaos.