Ndemic Creations Forum
Are you worried about Ebola? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Are you worried about Ebola? (/showthread.php?tid=1898)

Are you worried about Ebola? - PlagueIncaf5 - 18-11-2014 09:33 PM

Curious to see peoples opinions on the subject.

RE: Are you worried about Ebola? - tau19182 - 19-11-2014 06:59 AM

Actually,I don't care about Ebola...In my country,the temperature can jump to +40 Celcius,and fall to -40 Celcius.The -40 will kill Ebola.

RE: Are you worried about Ebola? - Granta0c - 19-11-2014 09:10 AM

I don't care very much about Ebola. It has a slow transmission. But it kills peoples in Africa, so we have to cure it.

RE: Are you worried about Ebola? - PlagueIncaf5 - 20-11-2014 02:39 AM

(19-11-2014 06:59 AM)tau199 Wrote:  Actually,I don't care about Ebola...In my country,the temperature can jump to +40 Celcius,and fall to -40 Celcius.The -40 will kill Ebola.

I still wouldn't be shocked to see it killed 40,000 people or so. God forbid. That being said, I don't see it becoming a threat to developed countries such as the United States, Canada, Sweden, Norway, and others. Cases are already starting to slow down and I could see it being contained in Liberia soon. Sierra Leone and Guinea are the main countries that I could see it still spread in local pockets for a while. If anything a mutation or it spreading to a country such as India, China, and other heavily populated country would be the biggest nightmare. God forbid an outbreak in one of there major cities. For the most part however it is somewhat overhyped in my opinion and cases where people are undergoing "non-correctional" suspensions when they came from an area free from ebola is simply crazy and purely panic. That is just my opinion. Also, before I leave the chances of it going airborne are extremely unlikely and the only strain of ebola that has had the possibly of being spread by the air is Ebola Reston and that is only an unlikely possibly. Still, a level 4 biosafety level agent spreading around this easy is nothing to laugh or underestimate!

RE: Are you worried about Ebola? - DarkCrafte170 - 22-12-2014 08:39 PM

To be honest, I would really worry about the Disease, if the Band Aid 30 would totally fail with their recover of the song "Do they know it's Christmas" at donates, because theay really want to support the fight against the virus with everything they have. So Ebola is a serious threat and i'm worried also about the total death count.

RE: Are you worried about Ebola? - PAX-1356 - 06-01-2015 03:39 AM

Quote:Are you worried about Ebola?
Why would I be? I'm white...