Ndemic Creations Forum
New Disease Type idea! - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: New Disease Type idea! (/showthread.php?tid=2388)

New Disease Type idea! - eschdadd64a - 06-08-2015 05:39 AM

Recently, I've been playing as the Neurax Worm and the Simian Flu quite often, and i've been thinking ~ why not combine the two in an animal apocolypse?

Story: The Neurax Worm makes a comeback, but this time it's infecting animals, not humans. The worm mind controls all animals into killing all humans they spot. The plague goes on until animals wipe out humanity! (I know this is VERY similar to the Simian Flu, but i'm pretty sure that there could be a few new things to make it unique!) Thanks you so much for reading the post!

~ Eschdaddy1. Killing the world forever!

PS: There should be wolves in it. Everyone loves wolves. XD

RE: New Disease Type idea! - NdemicMarc - 06-08-2015 09:34 AM

(06-08-2015 05:39 AM)eschdadd Wrote:  Recently, I've been playing as the Neurax Worm and the Simian Flu quite often, and i've been thinking ~ why not combine the two in an animal apocolypse?

Story: The Neurax Worm makes a comeback, but this time it's infecting animals, not humans. The worm mind controls all animals into killing all humans they spot. The plague goes on until animals wipe out humanity! (I know this is VERY similar to the Simian Flu, but i'm pretty sure that there could be a few new things to make it unique!) Thanks you so much for reading the post!

This is a great idea - as you might have seen in the scenarios, we like to take gameplay elements from the different disease types and combine them in interesting ways - e.g. Santa's Little Helper using the fungal spore bursts as well as the Neurax trojan planes.

Mind control on animals is a very interesting concept - definitely gives me something to think about Tongue

RE: New Disease Type idea! - Biohazar66e - 16-09-2015 07:52 AM

(06-08-2015 09:34 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 05:39 AM)eschdadd Wrote:  Recently, I've been playing as the Neurax Worm and the Simian Flu quite often, and i've been thinking ~ why not combine the two in an animal apocolypse?

This is a great idea - as you might have seen in the scenarios, we like to take gameplay elements from the different disease types and combine them in interesting ways - e.g. Santa's Little Helper using the fungal spore bursts as well as the Neurax trojan planes.

Mind control on animals is a very interesting concept - definitely gives me something to think about Tongue

Strongly agreed!

(06-08-2015 09:34 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  

Strongly agreed!