Ndemic Creations Forum
Reset game progress? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Reset game progress? (/showthread.php?tid=509)

Pages: 1 2

Reset game progress? - NdemicTea7 - 18-03-2014 10:35 AM

Do you want the ability to reset your progress in-game? This would not affect your achievements on Steam, it would just clear your achievements/unlocks in the game.

RE: Reset game progress? - LiquidBa38c - 18-03-2014 11:48 AM

well.. what for? resetting your progress only makes sense to me if you want to replay the story or are branded with a particular score for eternity. both cases dont apply to PIE.
implement it or leave it.. doesnt really make a difference in my opinion.

RE: Reset game progress? - GoldenAf6d - 18-03-2014 09:01 PM

I can see where they are coming from, the casual cheat (which i took use of) and many other save bugs, people just might wanna reset.

RE: Reset game progress? - NdemicTea7 - 19-03-2014 10:15 AM

It's something a few people have been asking for, so we thought we would create a poll about it.

Comments are helpful too, thanks all.

RE: Reset game progress? - Hollo48d - 19-03-2014 02:45 PM

If it would be just another button in the Options menu, then yes.
Then it will be an extra function for those willing to use it, and does not affect anyone else not willing to wipe their achieved gameplay.

~Hollow.

RE: Reset game progress? - lM1CK3563 - 09-09-2014 04:36 PM

I'd be great because I have finished most of the game, excluding the very-hard-to-obtain 3 bio-hazard scores for mega brtual scenarios. Being able to reset the progress will add some replay value to the game.

RE: Reset game progress? - Vowlesy9829 - 16-10-2014 10:10 PM

Yes yes yes!! That's why I have googled and registered on this site. I'm getting a bit bored of the game and would like to see how I do with more experience now.

RE: Reset game progress? - Rollic899 - 23-10-2014 06:41 AM

It needs one button that resets progress and one button that resets steam achievements.

RE: Reset game progress? - hodonkaa69 - 06-11-2014 09:20 AM

(18-03-2014 10:35 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  Do you want the ability to reset your progress in-game? This would not affect your achievements on Steam, it would just clear your achievements/unlocks in the game.

I am a genuine cheater, I enjoy cheating at games first then I play them correctly once I get a feel for them. Most people play the game first then cheat later after they've beaten it, but I do the opposite. It never ruins the game for me. However, I'd like the ability to reset all of my progress to ground zero so I can earn them the right way. But I do like to keep the Steam Achievements even though I may have cheated to get them. Because they are my personal achievements and I prefer the game progress and steam achievements to be separate.

If it cleared the Steam achievements, then I'll just cheat to get them because I'm anal retentive. Just have a "clear game progress data" in the options somewhere and that would rock... thanks Smile

RE: Reset game progress? - tau19182 - 06-11-2014 11:27 AM

no,its silly...)