Ndemic Creations Forum
Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved (/showthread.php?tid=528)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - Tehsho213 - 11-04-2014 06:14 PM

I will vote and correct the Danish language... Alot of it looks like google translate :-(

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - Furrydragone74 - 12-04-2014 01:59 AM

I'm amazed, i didn't check here for a couple of days, because i was busy with other things, but suddenly, BANG danish is fully translated and every single translation is abselute and utter sh*t?

seriously?

[EDIT] so it seems some guy decided to just recommit the exact same translations the automated engine had done. So i guess we'll just vote those down. I'm doing the translations right now so i hope they're alright =w=

[EDIT 2] I really don't want to be troublesome, but relying on the guy called Z3P which just directly relied on the machine translations just makes no sense to me.
I get he wants to help and all, and i don't want this to turn out like me bullying him, but if he wants to help, he should make an effort to actually help, not just rely on a machine that can't always know the proper word for the specifik case.....

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - MoDida0 - 13-04-2014 06:22 AM

I suggest To translate to Arabic too ...
me and my Friends can help with that Smile ..

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - Hollo48d - 13-04-2014 07:46 AM

In need of Dutch voters.

~Hollow.

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - Hollo48d - 13-04-2014 10:11 AM

Voted for the Dutch translations and made some vital changes to some of the texts either being forgotten to be input, or tranlations made differently, not corresponding to a normal translation.
Also, some of the people have been blatantly editing some of the translations I made with just a space at the end of the translation.

~Hollow.

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - GoldenAf6d - 13-04-2014 03:43 PM

2 things I need to say:
1. Some of my translations went missing in Spanish, was there an issue or was it something else? I'm quite curios as to where they went.
2. Spanish doesn't have too many voters, so we need a call to action or for an official to come help. With this, I hope we can help bring this game to the spanish speakers!

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - Anthr4bc - 13-04-2014 04:41 PM

(27-03-2014 01:33 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  Thank you to everyone that has helped, we have had over 200 translators contribute so far, and we couldn’t be doing this without you!

Translator leaderboard (based on number of suggestions, quality of suggestions and voting):
  • CanNajun (Korean)
  • LiquidBacon (German)
  • Inakrin Gibs (Russian)
  • Timkinut (Russian)
  • Liktor05 (German)
  • DjZolt (Russian)
  • Fantinoo (French)
  • NEMESIS8010 (French and Italian)
  • Maxima16 (Russian)
  • jujugo479 (French)
  • Yankelevitch501 (French)
  • Nanau (Portuguese)
Last updated 09/04/14

Thanks so much for your efforts!
How do you add a language that isn't there? I'm fluent in Irish and want to help.

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - LiquidBa38c - 13-04-2014 06:53 PM

(13-04-2014 03:43 PM)GoldenA Wrote:  Some of my translations went missing in Spanish, was there an issue or was it something else? I'm quite curios as to where they went.

This was due a crowdin bug a week ago and caused several days of voting/translating to be deleted. Most of it was restored by reverting to the latest backup, but a few hours are still missing. Unfortunately this happened with all languages.

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - GoldenAf6d - 13-04-2014 08:47 PM

(13-04-2014 06:53 PM)LiquidBac Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 03:43 PM)GoldenA Wrote:  Some of my translations went missing in Spanish, was there an issue or was it something else? I'm quite curios as to where they went.

This was due a crowdin bug a week ago and caused several days of voting/translating to be deleted. Most of it was restored by reverting to the latest backup, but a few hours are still missing. Unfortunately this happened with all languages.

Ah thanks for the heads up, I was wondering why tom was in translations XP

RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED - Power31f - 13-04-2014 11:23 PM

I have added some suggestions and corrected a few grammatical mistakes in the Dutch translation. Tongue