Ndemic Creations Forum
New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think? (/showthread.php?tid=590)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The 4 new scenarios in Mutation 8 - Abetuc6e - 30-04-2014 10:32 AM

The best is the black death, for example, because is totally different. The rest are only modifications but not as deep as the other real diseases with exclusives abilities.

RE: New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think? - NdemicMarc - 01-05-2014 11:02 AM

Have stickied this thread - hope OP doesn't mind!

Really intrigued to get thoughts on what everyone thinks of the scenarios and 1.8 as a whole. All feedback is good feedback for us!

RE: New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think? - Jeste23e - 01-05-2014 04:15 PM

New cheats let me test various different infection methods, funner then losing a lot, also allows for variants of old diseases...Just recently played a zombie game with no transmissions, and the only symptoms were Zombie boosts. Had to send swarms manually to the islands, but a fun variant I could have never done without the extra 2000 DNA

RE: New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think? - YellowLi02d - 04-05-2014 01:08 PM

(01-05-2014 11:02 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Have stickied this thread - hope OP doesn't mind!

Really intrigued to get thoughts on what everyone thinks of the scenarios and 1.8 as a whole. All feedback is good feedback for us!

I'm honored! Big Grin

BTW, I like the new scenarios! Saw what you did with some of the symptoms >Smile They look like they're evolved but they're not.

RE: New Scenarios in Mutation 8 - What do you think? - Mythdefi8c5 - 05-05-2014 09:03 PM

I always appreciate new scenarios, but I'm having the most fun with the Frozen one, at the moment. Most of the time I kill off everyone, but if I play it just right, the whole world regresses to the stone age and it's more fun to win it that way. Haven't managed it on mega-brutal, but I'm still giving it a go.